This Page

has been moved to new address

OPI: Pirates Of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: OPI: Pirates Of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides

Friday 11 February 2011

OPI: Pirates Of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides

Arrrrg! Tis be a real swash buckling affair as OPI celebrates Disney's newest recruit to the Pirate family. Ahoy there - nautical nails lie ahead!

All pictures taken with flash


Silver Shatter Top Coat - a glittery silver metallic shatter


Skull & Glossbones - I love this shade! A grey putty tone that applies like a dream and is a far cry from the standard reds and corals seen in most OPI collections. Definitely one to check out.

Steady As She Rose - a dainty lilac based rose pink.

Sparrow Me The Drama - a bright and vivid yet dusky toned pink. The colour pulls slightly more purple in real life. I expect many dupes will be floating around.


Planks A Lot - a bold creme purple

Stranger Tides - a truly wonderfully quirky murky green. Tis the colour of a rocky sea!

Mermaid's Tears - I can't wait to get my hands on a bottle of this emerald gorgeousness. I know many are bored of the jade trend, but I still absolutely love it!

So, me hearties - what treasures are you tempted to behold? Fancy the whole booty!?

All bottles are priced at £10.50 - or as a quad mini set for £12.75

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At Friday, February 11, 2011 , Blogger Monika @ RocailleWrites said...

I'm loving Mermaid's Tears, and I hear emerald green is the 'in' color for Spring and Summer! x

 
At Friday, February 11, 2011 , Blogger The Student's Guide To Nail Polish said...

I like the idea of the collection, but £10.50 a bottle? No thanks...

 
At Friday, February 11, 2011 , Blogger Hebridean Sprite said...

I love the look of Stranger Tides, the rest though I think I'll pass on!

 
At Friday, February 11, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are great shades, especially the Stranger Tides and the Skull and Gloss bones. Thanks for this. Jan x

 
At Friday, February 11, 2011 , Blogger Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

The Mermaid one is calling my name!

 
At Friday, February 11, 2011 , Blogger dontcallmejessie said...

This collection looks amazing! Can't wait. I especially like Skull and Glossbones and Mermaid's Tears and the Silver Shatter - I passed on the black, so I could justify it! ;)

 
At Monday, February 14, 2011 , Blogger PerdyClaws said...

I wasn't gonna... at first. But after seeing this I might need more than just the silver shatter one. Damn you! ;) Arrrrgh!

 
At Tuesday, February 15, 2011 , Blogger Mélanie said...

I love the Mermaid's Tears and the Silver Shatter !!

 
At Friday, February 18, 2011 , Blogger Crystal said...

lovelovelove your descriptions :)

Mermaid, drama and stranger tides (that is an odd color....Love it!) and silver shatter are on the bootylist now johojoho a pirate collection i need :)

 
At Wednesday, February 23, 2011 , Blogger Caitlyn said...

I want them all ... maybe except "sparrow the drama", it's just a medium toned pink to me ... but the rest, ahhh, the rest! especially the mermaid and skull and gloss bones, mine mine mine! *grins*
I can't wait to get my hands on this collection!

 
At Saturday, March 19, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

I want them all too, hah...maybe except those pinks, they're just umm...too normal? I love all the greens...and Skulls& Glossbones is very interesting! x

 
At Friday, March 25, 2011 , Blogger Courtney Laura said...

these are amazing!!!
check out my blog for a contest give away!

xx
C

cityofchic.blogspot.com

 
At Tuesday, March 29, 2011 , Blogger 25FLNDN said...

Such lovely colours, especially when grouped together.

I like the look of all of them, especially the shatter - which is a shocker for me! I've hated every single crackle effect polish I've seen so far.

 
At Saturday, May 14, 2011 , Anonymous Lacquer Wear - OPI Stranger Tides said...

I've managed to hunt down most of the OPI Pirates collection now, but I'm still waiting to get a hold of Silver Shatter. It's sold out most places! I'm really enjoying the colors though, and am looking forward to layering Silver Shatter over them. Check out the pics I have so far- this is a fun set!
OPI Stranger Tides, Steady As She Rose, Skull & Glossbones
OPI Pirates of the Caribbean – Sparrow Me the Drama, Planks a Lot, Mermaid’s Tears
Thanks!
Laura

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2011 , Blogger Nina said...

Definitely love this collection. Check out the skittles I did with the pink and purple!

 
At Wednesday, June 22, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u selling???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home