This Page

has been moved to new address

Nars Babe Lipgloss

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Nars Babe Lipgloss

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Nars Babe Lipgloss

There's a woman eating a large batch of eggs on the telly and I'm finding it rather distracting; so please excuse this rather scatty review. Nars are a favourite brand of mine - and it seems Santa is pretty keen on them too after he left this goodie under the tree...


Babe lipgloss is a sheer orange based red that packs quite the punch. Deliciously glossy with vivid shine, right now this is as daring as a day time lip gets for me.

Babe Lipgloss swatched

Nars glosses are wonderfully comfortable, and although not completely non sticky, the formula itself is relatively tack free. I absolutely adore the brightness of this colour and am chuffed to find a gloss hard working enough to transform my heavily pigmented lips.


Babe Lipgloss applied to heavily pigmented lips

If you're already a fan of Nars' glosses then Babe will no doubt live up to your expectations. Santa certainly did a good job with this colour choice...I feel like a 21st century Joan Holloway!

Nars Babe Lipgloss is available from selected retailers worldwide narscosmetics.co.uk for £17.50

*this product was purchased by Santa for the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 26, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How deceptive, I clicked on this fully expecting a pale pink and instead get a hot orange. Obviously me and M.Nars share nothing in common! Like the colour very much. Jan x

 
At Wednesday, January 26, 2011 , Blogger Jen W said...

Ooh what a beautiful colour! I adore my orange based reds AND my NARS lip glosses so this will be going on my wishlist!

 
At Wednesday, January 26, 2011 , Blogger Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

I love this gloss! Thanks for reminding me that I have this -- I think it will look HOT on top of orange lipstick (my new obsession)

 
At Thursday, January 27, 2011 , Blogger My Gorgeous Pink Cheeks said...

I got this in the holiday set and it was gorgeous! Too gorgeous that my girlfriend asked for it! lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home