This Page

has been moved to new address

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Giddy Pink Blush

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Giddy Pink Blush

Thursday 20 January 2011

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Giddy Pink Blush

From now on call me Slow Coach.

Whilst other beauty boffins have been banging on about the marvels of Bare Escentuals for years, I've only recently joined the party - and when I say recently, I mean so long after the shindig started there's not even any place left for me to dump my coat. Trust me though, that's a good sign; after all, who wants to leave a good bash? Especially when that said bash concerns beautiful blushers like this....


Giddy Pink is something I could quite happily stare at for hours. I mean, just look at it - all bright and brazen without a care in the world. Whilst the colour vibrates shamelessly within it's pot, when applied to the skin a somewhat more gentle and silky personality is revealed. It's like the Beyonce and Sasha Fierce of the make up world - and I bloody love Beyonce.

Giddy Pink Blush (picture taken in darker light)

Made from 100% bare minerals, this blusher applies unbelievably smooth and even when buffed against the cheek. With a light hand the colour is both soft and radiant with a glowing baby pink glimmer, absolutely ideal for subtle sunny day shimmer. When layered slightly heavier, the tone's intensity deepens and transforms into a shade far closer to it's original pot shade. It's this simple versatility that makes this pink suitable for all colourings and complexions.


Giddy Pink Blush swatched

0.85g of product will last you a looooooong time; the smallest piece of powder will instantly provide warmth to the skin and for that reason alone you'll never find yourself wanting to use too much in one application. Although the pot would hugely benefit from a built in sifter (if only to make the blush more travel friendly), the colour holds up remarkably well throughout the day and adds the most beautiful sheen to the skin.

Whilst I may be incredibly slow to the party, as they always say - it's better late then never.

Now, where's the buffet? I got me some party rings to eat....!

Giddy Pink Blush is available from Bare Escentuals stores and stands worldwide, plus lookfantastic.com for £17.

*this product was purchased by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At Thursday, January 20, 2011 , Blogger dani@callitbeauty said...

i love bare escentuals products! my only gripe is that they come in loose powder form, which is not great for a klutz like me :p

 
At Thursday, January 20, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

This is too beautiful!
xx

 
At Thursday, January 20, 2011 , Blogger Diane said...

I actually have never tried any Bare Escentuals bareminerals products. =X I'm not good with loose powder products so I tend to stay away from them, but this color is so pretty it's tempting me to change my ways.

 
At Thursday, January 20, 2011 , Blogger Emily Quak said...

I love BE products! The colour looks really good on your skin!

 
At Thursday, January 20, 2011 , Blogger Lucy said...

I got some Bare Escentuals blushers recently - I was a bit dubious as I've tried the mineral foundations and really dislike them - but these were gorge!

 
At Thursday, January 20, 2011 , Blogger Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

This looks sooooo nice! The only BE product I've tried is a gloss...must investigate this!

 
At Thursday, January 20, 2011 , Blogger Veronika said...

gorgeous color!

 
At Friday, January 21, 2011 , Blogger LiisK said...

Could you please look at this swatch and tell me if the blush is anything like the Duochrome Red Orange swatch here? http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6e9ozV07S_E/TTRTv1ZogvI/AAAAAAAAB7E/7TceD9D3gVA/s1600/cs+swatches.JPG

 
At Friday, January 21, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like it would be great with your colouring, I am a bit meh about BE because of the bismuth oxychloride as an ingredient in some of the range. Like the colour very much though. Thanks for this. Jan x

 
At Friday, January 21, 2011 , Blogger The Beauty Bite said...

@ LiisK - I would say this colour is more shimmery and lighter than Duochrome Red Orange. It's hard to tell how close they are without seeing both shades in the flesh, they're have a similar finish but are not exact dupes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home