This Page

has been moved to new address

The Beauty Bite Detox: Marie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: The Beauty Bite Detox: Marie

Wednesday 5 January 2011

The Beauty Bite Detox: Marie

If you like things natural then you'll love the beautiful Marie's blog - mynaturalface.com. Embracing all things suitable for sensitive skin, she also makes and sells her own soaps; amazing! Here she is in all her stunningly natural glory talking about the joys of going make up free:



"This is me, so here I am! :) I don't feel too squirmish about putting a photo of me without any makeup out there because I really don't wear much anyway since I've got rosacea- the irritation won't allow for much. I think that more people, especially young people, should see more photos of REAL people and not with all that air-brushing, photo-shopping, dyeing, botox, plastic surgery, or cakes of make-up- It's just not real! "


Labels:

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 05, 2011 , Blogger Rayia said...

She's beautiful!

 
At Wednesday, January 05, 2011 , Blogger Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

Beautiful! I love this series. I'm going to give it a go -- this weekend. I have a huge eruption of a zit underneath my eyebrow that I just HAVE to try and conceal. LOL.

 
At Wednesday, January 05, 2011 , Blogger Rosalyn said...

Another beautiful face!

 
At Wednesday, January 05, 2011 , Blogger Jen W said...

Marie you look gorgeous here!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home