This Page

has been moved to new address

The Beauty Bite Detox: Jenny

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: The Beauty Bite Detox: Jenny

Monday 3 January 2011

The Beauty Bite Detox: Jenny

The beautiful Jenny from My Funny Valentine has bared all in aid of the Beauty Bite detox. Check out her fantastic blog for detailed reviews and swatches - honestly, we know this week is all about rocking make up free but Jenny wears a red lip like a pro!

Here's what the lady herself had to say about her fresh faced day:



"I went a day without makeup on the Sunday. I haven't gone barefaced for an entire day since I started taking a serious interest in makeup 2-3 years ago. To be honest, I always feel naked without eyeliner, and slightly panicked without my brows filled in so I did feel a little uncomfortable to begin with. By the end of the day I started noticing that my skin actually didn't look too bad without foundation, and that no one was running away from me in fear, so that I was nice."

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Monday, January 03, 2011 , Anonymous Arianne (Glitter Geek) said...

Do women have dark circles anymore? I'm tempted to send a photo in but it seems that I'm the only one with dark under eyes around here. :P

Jenny, your skin looks AMAZING.

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Blogger The Beauty Bite said...

@ Arianne - I've seen your face and you are absolutely stunning! It would be awesome if you fancied taking part. x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home