This Page

has been moved to new address

The Beauty Bite Detox: Charlie

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: The Beauty Bite Detox: Charlie

Tuesday 4 January 2011

The Beauty Bite Detox: Charlie

I was thrilled when one of my all time favourite bloggers and general super woman, the gorgeous Charlie from Lady Of The Lane, agreed to have a go at the Beauty Bite detox. Here she is talking about her fresh faced experience:



"I very rarely go make up free, for the simple reason that I’m rarely blemish free. I’m going to try doing a couple of days and see how I can get on, I suspect I can do without everything except concealer. I adore make up, I not only use it to make myself look better (in my opinion) but also as a ritualistic thing. As a Mum I don’t get much time to myself. Virtually none at all in fact, but for half an hour every morning while my husband sorts out the kids breakfast, its just me, my make up and a mirror and it’s peaceful and calming and it’s ME time. I’m not overly thrilled at the prospect of giving that up! I doubt I’ll last a week but let’s see!"

Labels:

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Blogger My Autistic Adventure said...

I knew I'd regret ths! But thank you for your lovely comments.

I grudgingly suppose its liberating!

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Blogger Doriana Gray said...

I am often makeup free at home, but would never leave the house without powder (to take away my horrendous shine) at the very least.... x

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Blogger Kelsey said...

oh charlie you still look fabulous, and I know i have said it before but that hair colour suits you!

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

Charlie, you look a damn sight better than I do without make up. What blemishes?!!?

Much repect for doing this.

xxx

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Blogger My Autistic Adventure said...

Thank you!

Jo, obviously I only took the pic because it was a good skin day! ;)

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Blogger Hinna said...

What beautiful eyes Charlie has xx

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Blogger Bourriquette said...

I agree with Jo: you look better without the ake up (would I dare say younger? maybe it's also the hair color and the hairdo!)

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Blogger Rosalyn said...

I agree with Jo- you look amazing without makeup. I go makeup free at home but really don't think that I'd be able to go out in public with at least light foundation, concealer, blusher and mascara.

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Blogger My Autistic Adventure said...

I agree I look younger. Too young I think!

I don't think I look better though.

Thank you for the compliments though, I was really regretting this, it felt like too much, but I'm pleased I've done it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home