This Page

has been moved to new address

Elemis Anti-Ageing Detox Regime

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Elemis Anti-Ageing Detox Regime

Sunday 9 January 2011

Elemis Anti-Ageing Detox Regime

Whilst new year sees many focus on their body in terms of detoxification, Elemis have launched their own 14 day set designed exclusively for skin. Containing 5 anti ageing products intended to replenish and repair all complexions, I've been trialling the range for the past week in order to keep my make up free face positively glowing...


Containing cleanser, eye cream, moisturiser, brightening scrub and a duo of facial oils, this quintet is skincare made simple. Presented neatly in a cardboard box, I've thoroughly enjoyed having a routine laid out for me - after all, who loves faffing around in the bathroom when you've already over slept for work?


Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser is, quite simply, a delight to use. It pumps out of the bottle with a airy foam consistency and lathers beautifully against the face. Containing high levels of both Moringa Seed Peptide and anti-oxidants, this formula is ideal for dehydrated skin. Not once has it left my face feeling tight or oily after use - I highly recommend this to anyone whose skin is prone to feeling stripped of moisture.

Intended to be used two times a week, Papaya Enzyme Peel is a non abrasive exfoliation cream designed specifically for sensitive and mature skin. It most certainly gave my complexion added radiance after each use, yet I wouldn't say I noticed any added benefits when compared to my current scrub. I've handed over the remaining product to my mother to test out how it works on older skin - I'll keep you updated!

Without a doubt my favourite products featured within this kit are the AM and PM Cellular Recovery Skin Bliss Capsules. Pink Rose for morning and Lavender for night, I adore everything about these beautifully scented oils. Simply tear off the capsule's tip, warm the product up between your palms and gently massage into the face. They soak in at a relatively speedy pace meaning you can leave the house with a delicate gentle sheen as opposed to a full on greasy aura. These were hands down my skin saviour throughout the Beauty Bite detox; instantly adding glow and radiance to my somewhat lacklustre complexion.

The moisturising Pro Collagen Marine Cream is the one item I feel slightly cautious reviewing. It felt incredible when dried, leaving my cheeks unbelievably silky to the touch - yet the rich formula is perhaps a little too strong for my young skin. It claims to reduce wrinkle depth by up to 78% in just 14 days, however my lack of lines mean I couldn't comment on whether on not that statement is true. As a moisturiser I loved it, I just wish I was able to discuss it's anti ageing credentials in greater depth - sorry!

Pro-intense Eye and Lip Contour Cream is most definitely one of the real gems included within this pack. Over the past 7 days my under eye area has visually appeared both smoother and brighter, something I hugely appreciate more due to my overwhelming lack of mascara. Again, this formula comes with stunning anti ageing claims which I don't feel suitable to comment on - however I would most certainly repurchase this cream, quite simply because it doesn't irritate my hyper sensitive skin.

I think this set is genuinely a great idea; the products work in harmony with one another and promise to offer visible results over a relatively short period of time. As someone in their twenties I feel a lot of these formulas true selling points may be lost on me, yet as far as a week of skin detoxing goes I am positively thrilled with the final result. If you're someone who is looking for more advanced anti ageing skincare, this regime is a fantastic way of trialling some of Elemis' most raved about products at a mere fraction of the price.

Elemis Anti Ageing Detox Regime is available from timetospa.co.uk for £35

*this product was a free sample obtained by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 10, 2011 , Blogger ihavemostlybeen said...

I have no idea how old you actually are but you have the skin of a 9 year old so at least 20 years before you even need to consider anti-ageing products! The Elemis stuff is fab, especially if you have 44 year old skin!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home