This Page

has been moved to new address

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua SPF 15 Foundation

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua SPF 15 Foundation

Sunday 30 January 2011

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua SPF 15 Foundation

Several wonderful readers have messaged me about this product since I mentioned it over on Twitter last week. Just to let you know a review is coming very, very soon...trust me, it's a good one!


Has anyone else picked up a bottle of this yet?!

4 Comments:

At Sunday, January 30, 2011 , Blogger Jen W said...

I tried it today, and looked a little TOO dewy on me. Although it was a fairly warm day.

 
At Sunday, January 30, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the shades I want to know about - Replica at Visionary Beauty said that UK was only getting the more yellow pale shades and not the pinkier pale shades which is a bit depressing. Look forward to the review. Jan x

 
At Sunday, January 30, 2011 , Blogger dani@callitbeauty said...

i'm excited! i like the vitalumiere so i'm curious to see how this compares.

 
At Monday, January 31, 2011 , Blogger beautyparler said...

I want to try this...I love the Vitalumiere for winter so I think this version will be great for Summer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home