This Page

has been moved to new address

Phil Smith S.O.S Daily Defence 220' Blow Dry Cream

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Phil Smith S.O.S Daily Defence 220' Blow Dry Cream

Thursday 27 January 2011

Phil Smith S.O.S Daily Defence 220' Blow Dry Cream

After discussing my hair woes earlier this month, I've been hugely enjoying the benefits of this rich and protective styling cream by budget friendly brand Phil Smith.



The process is pretty fool proof: simply apply a portion of product to damp hair, style as usual, and wow the world with your wonderfully glossy locks. I notice a HUGE difference after blow drying with this defence lotion, finding my hair stays both sleeker and fuller as the day goes on. When teamed with the S.O.S Shampoo and Conditioner, the overall state of my mane is vastly improved, feeling nowhere near as brittle or fried.

I'm incredibly lazy when it comes to styling products, mainly because I never seem to get the results I want. Daily Defence helps de-frizz dry ends and adds a generally more polished appearance to the hair. Although I wouldn't use this everyday - as a weekly treat or pre-party prep it definitely makes me feel a lot more confident within my locks.

Phil Smith S.O.S Daily Defence 220' Blow Dry Cream is available from selected retailers worldwide and kmiclub.com for £3.99.

*this product was a free sample obtained by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home