This Page

has been moved to new address

Nars Copacabana Illuminator

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Nars Copacabana Illuminator

Tuesday 15 February 2011

Nars Copacabana Illuminator

After the success surrounding last year's launch of the highly praised Orgasm illuminator, Nars have upped their game to allow all skin tones to glow in glory...


Copacabana is a glistening pearl with a hint of shimmering pink. Originally available in the highly iconic form of a Nars' Multiple, this liquid formula allows the wearer to achieve a less waxy and greasy finish to the skin.

Nars Copacabana/ Benefit High Beam

Similar in tone to that of Benefit's High Bean, Copacabana is a slightly more reflective, less glittery version with a visibly more pearl based finish. Generally I prefer this formula, mainly due to the fact that I find it easier to manipulate and smooth the Nars' cream - however, the built in brush provided within the Benefit lid certainly makes portion control far more fool proof.

Nars Copacabana applied to cheeks and brow bone

The overall effect is beautifully subtle and arguably works best against pale skin. For those of you restricted to wearing Orgasm Illuminator as a blush, Copacabana will certainly work faultlessly as a simple all over highlighter. Anyone with darker skin should definitely check out Laguna - a bonze teamed with a decadent golden shimmer that will effortlessly enhance your complexion to perfection; quite simply stunning.


Extreme close up of product on skin

Nars is a wonderful and innovative brand and I'm absolutely thrilled to see them expand on the Illuminator range. £8.50 cheaper than the original Multiple shades, I'm sure these gorgeously reflective ultra light weight creams will become a welcome addition to make up bags all over the world - and rightly so, too!

Nars Copacabana Illuminator is available from Nars stands worldwide and narscosmetics.co.uk for £21.50

*this product was purchased by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 15, 2011 , Blogger Kelsey said...

Oh this looks gorgeous! I am in need of a new highlighter, but £21 seems out of my budget at the moment.
Your skin looks so amazing in this post!

 
At Tuesday, February 15, 2011 , Blogger essentiallyJo said...

This looks lovely on you. I'm very pale and i find golder tones don't look right but a lot of the paler highlighters are full-on white and so take a lot of blending. This looks like it's well worth a try - think i'll pop in on the list. Us pale girls like to glow too!!!

Jo xoxo

My little blog...

 
At Tuesday, February 15, 2011 , Anonymous Arianne (Glitter Geek) said...

I'm not sure which one is more beautiful -- this product, or your skin. Absolutely flawless and gorgeous! I'll have to go with the latter. :)

 
At Tuesday, February 15, 2011 , Blogger Jenni said...

this looks awesome! i think i'd prefer it over the multiple copacabana...

 
At Wednesday, February 16, 2011 , Anonymous Georgina said...

Ooo, I love Nars. This product looks great - better than Benefit's High Beam, actually! I might have to give it a go.

 
At Saturday, February 19, 2011 , Blogger Laura J said...

Copacabana looks amazing on you- so pretty and gleamy! I must try as being a person with pale skin it is difficult to find an illuminator that looks fairly natural. Orgasm makes me look like an Oompa - Lumpa!
Thanks for the write up!
PS: Yor lashes are stunning- do you use Latisse? What is your trick?
xo
LJ
http://jonesyloves.blogspot.com/

 
At Sunday, February 20, 2011 , Blogger The Beauty Bite said...

@ Laura J - Thank you! I don't currently use anything on my lashes - the only product I've tried is the l'oreal serum but it started to make my eyes sting.

Copacabana would look down right amazing with your colouring!

x

 
At Monday, February 21, 2011 , Blogger Erica said...

GORG i will deffo have to try this ouutt :) just followed x

 
At Thursday, March 10, 2011 , Blogger Nat said...

This looks really lovely. I actually own and love the Copacabana multiple but think I might replace it with the liquid version when it runs out. What's the lasting power like? x

 
At Monday, April 04, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I am a huge fan of Benefit High Beam - so seeing how much better Copacabana performs in comparison is awesome! I am seriously tempted to buy this illuminator now (yes, even though I already own the Multiple!). I could've lived without the Orgasm illuminator, but I don't know about this one - It looks so nice, I may just have to have it!

- Candice :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home