This Page

has been moved to new address

Nude Detox Supplement

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Nude Detox Supplement

Monday 10 January 2011

Nude Detox Supplement

It's hard to make detox capsules seem exciting - after all, they're not the most charismatic of items. However, whilst a vibrant varnish or glistening gloss sits beautifully on the skin, dietary supplements promise to work a little deeper, cleansing the body in order to promote fresher skin and longer lasting energy. What these things lack in cosmetic excitement is most definitely balanced out via their toxin busting moves...


On January 1st I began taking Nude's Detox supplements; a probiotic, biocompatible treatment intended for use over 10 consecutive days. Taking 2 in the morning (on an empty stomach) followed by a further double at night (before your evening meal), I'm currently on day 9 of my capsule regime. I'm by no means a health freak - in fact, I would happily live off Pizza and Ice Cream if my body allowed it to - so I was somewhat anxious about what exactly to expect.

So far, I've been hugely impressed.



Smelling and tasting like tea, ingredients such as liquorice and ginger work together in order to support the digestive function and reduce water retention. I suffer hugely from built up H20 and often find my stomach bloated up to the size of a deluxe Winnebago. These tablets have definitely helped in this department, and for that I am hugely grateful; it makes a nice change to walk down the street without feeling like I'm carrying some sort of Evian baby.

My skin has also developed a rather fetching "inner glow" - something which I solely put down to Nude and Elemis' astonishing detox regimes. As for any other notable differences (ie: are there any crazy side effects)? My weights dropped 3lbs and I've honestly had more energy than I can remember. Seriously, I've never been one for dietary supplements before but I actually feel really good - something that's thoroughly surprised me.

Nude's Detox Supplements are sadly soon to be discontinued (the company are cutting their body range to focus 100% on face based products), which means you can pick up a tub of 80 capsules for a nifty £9.50. Plus, as a special deal for Beauty Bite readers, all orders placed before January 17th will come with a free travel sized (15ml) Cleansing Facial Oil. Bargain!

If you're currently riding a New Year health trip then these tablets are definitely something to look into. I'm certainly going to be rocking this regime again in a few months.

Nude Detox Supplements are available for a limited time at nudeskincare.com for £9.50

*this product was purchased by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At Monday, January 10, 2011 , Blogger Kelsey said...

Oh I feel like I may have to try these out, but what if they are miraculous to me and I can't find a suitable replacement :(

 
At Monday, January 10, 2011 , Blogger Lima said...

I was just looking at these pills the other day but thought, hmm, is this a gimmick?

Thanks for the review! I think I will probably go out and buy it.
xx

 
At Monday, January 10, 2011 , Blogger dontcallmejessie said...

I've gone and ordered it now...

 
At Wednesday, January 12, 2011 , Anonymous Stephanie said...

Hello - this sounds like just what I need, I'll order a few(but hope that they're not TOO good, or I'll lament after they're discontinued..). Is there a special code for the free travel size? x

 
At Wednesday, January 12, 2011 , Blogger The Beauty Bite said...

@Stephanie - there is no discount code. Only orders placed before January 17th will get the GWP, after that the deal's gone!

These tablets have really helped with my water retention - which has made a big difference to my overall energy levels. I really hope they work out for all you guys!

x

 
At Friday, January 14, 2011 , Anonymous Georgina said...

Helpful review - I just bought these myself! I'm on day 5, so waiting eagerly to see the final results...glad they seem to be working well for you!

 
At Monday, January 17, 2011 , Anonymous Stephanie said...

Hi - thanks a lot for confirming re the cleansing oil :)

Just want to let people know, I ordered two packs as such a good deal - but they arrived on Friday and are short-dated (March 2011). Nude have explained that this is the sell-by date, and they are fine for another 6 months beyond then (so, until September 2011) - but as they recommend you do one course every 3-6 months, this means that realistically you are only going to be able to get though one pack before they expire (unless buying as gifts). One to be aware of if intending to stock-up!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home