This Page

has been moved to new address

The Beauty Bite Loves - Heather Does Make Up

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: The Beauty Bite Loves - Heather Does Make Up

Tuesday 14 June 2011

The Beauty Bite Loves - Heather Does Make Up

It's been a while since I wrote up my favourite blogging discoveries, but trust me when I say this site is far too good to hoard...


All photos from heatherdoesmakeup.blogspot.com

Heather Does Make Up is...well, bloody marvellous! Featuring detailed product reviews and amazing step by step tutorials, this site has all the makings of a blog to bookmark. Written by a professional make up artist, it's always valuable to see products used to their maximum. If you haven't already dropped by then definitely check it out, click the follow button and get practising at your winged liner; Line, wing, connect! Line, wing, connect...!

Check it out by clicking here: www.heatherdoesmakeup.blogspot.com

Labels:

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 14, 2011 , Blogger Nomadic D. said...

Looks great, I'm definitely going to check it out. Thanks for spreading the word!

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2011 , Blogger ArtDonatella said...

Oh I love her blog, we follow each other, she so genuinely sweet too! And let's not forget beautiful and talented! xo

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2011 , Blogger Lima said...

I absolutely adore, Heather. She looks like a doll, doncha think? xo

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2011 , Blogger Heather Davern Makeup said...

Thank you very much for the post...you're too kind! I really appreciate it (: Oh and I love your winged liner mantra, haha! x

Thanks to the girls above too x

 
At Tuesday, June 14, 2011 , Blogger Jen W said...

Sounds great! Am on my way to check her out now, thanks for sharing!

 
At Saturday, June 18, 2011 , Blogger Summer said...

I looove her blog as well! Really sweet of you to mention it :)

http://thedollhousediary.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home