This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Birthday Beauty Bite!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Happy Birthday Beauty Bite!

Thursday 26 May 2011

Happy Birthday Beauty Bite!

12 months.

365 days.

8765.81227 hours.

Yes, today The Beauty Bite is officially 1 years old!







It's crazy to think of everything that's happened since this blog first started - the opportunities, the people, the friends - not to mention the masses and masses of products tested (is it just me or does MAC In the Groove feel like decades ago?)! Thank you so much to everyone who has read and supported the site; I never dreamt it would be as welcomed as it was. I get such a buzz hearing your feedback and it means the world to me to know that all you beauty lovers across the globe enjoy reading it.

This site would be nothing without you guys, so please, join me in raising a glass and toasting to - well - all of us!

To us all!

Lots of Love
The Beauty Bite
x

17 Comments:

At Thursday, May 26, 2011 , Blogger Mai said...

awww congrats hun.. And we're the ones who should thank you for all the amazing effort you put to share your experience, thoughts and ideas with us.. Really amazing blog you got going and we'll be here supporting you all the way =)

xoxo

 
At Thursday, May 26, 2011 , Blogger The Student's Guide To Nail Polish said...

<3

 
At Thursday, May 26, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!

 
At Thursday, May 26, 2011 , Blogger JL said...

Congrats and Happy Birthday!! Keeping doing what you do!

 
At Thursday, May 26, 2011 , Blogger Annette said...

Well done and Happy Birthday. I love reading your blog via google reader and may i say you have the most perfect skin in the blogosphere! May this birthday be the first of many:-)

 
At Thursday, May 26, 2011 , Blogger ANN LIN said...

CONGRATULATIONS !
I think reading this post at 4 am when I should be finishing my euro research paper shows how much I love your blog. (: !

 
At Thursday, May 26, 2011 , Blogger Justine (Productrater) said...

I was going to congratulate you on all your readers, but I can't see how many you have. In any case, I love your blog, and read it all the time. Congrats on one year! :)

 
At Thursday, May 26, 2011 , Blogger Krystal said...

Happy Birthday Beauty Bite

 
At Thursday, May 26, 2011 , Blogger Jadegrrrl said...

HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY :D

 
At Thursday, May 26, 2011 , Blogger Kate said...

Happy bloggy birthday! :)

 
At Thursday, May 26, 2011 , Blogger Fee - Makeup Savvy said...

Really well done, you have created such a great blog in one year that I know many people love to read and come back to!

Keep up the amazing work :)

Fee x

 
At Thursday, May 26, 2011 , Blogger dani@callitbeauty said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTY BITE!

here's to many more to come :).

 
At Thursday, May 26, 2011 , Blogger Kristie said...

Congrats on reaching the 1 year milestone!!

 
At Friday, May 27, 2011 , Blogger Kimmi @ The Plastic Diaries said...

HAPPY BLOG BIRTHDAY!!! Congrats on the first year of Beauty Biting. I only discovered your site today but funnily enough we both started our blogs on the exact same day, 26 May 2011.

I love your photography and you have such a great writing style. I am so glad I found your blog.

 
At Friday, May 27, 2011 , Blogger Ms. Wedgie said...

A very happy blog birthday to you!!! :) xxx

 
At Friday, May 27, 2011 , Blogger Tiffany said...

Happy blog birthday!! I absolutely LOVE your blog - here's to another great year! xx

 
At Saturday, May 28, 2011 , Blogger Leanne OCD said...

Happy Bloggie Birthday x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home