This Page

has been moved to new address

Five Minute Face

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Five Minute Face

Friday 13 May 2011

Five Minute Face

Don't try and deny it, after all, we all have one; that make up look we repeatedly pull together as we clamber to leave the house with just 5 minutes to spare. Whilst the words 'safe' and 'boring' might be the best way to describe mine, as far as a quick spruce up goes it's pretty hard to fall out of line with this neutral palette. Using bright and light colours to lift the complexion, this has become my staple look on those mornings when I literally can't be arsed. Elegant, huh? Here's a quick look at today's rushed attempt:


Base: Max Factor Smooth Effect Foundation (review coming soon)
Eyes: MAC Nylon Eye Shadow, Edward Bess Pure Impact Mascara (review coming soon)
Lips: MAC Mocha Lipstick
Cheeks: Topshop Desert Sun (review coming soon)

What products and colours do you tend to use on your 5 minute face? Do you dare to adventure day to day? Please tell me I'm not the only lazy one.

Seriously. Please...

Labels:

11 Comments:

At Friday, May 13, 2011 , Blogger Laura @ The Beauty Spark said...

That lipstick has become an instant need! x

 
At Friday, May 13, 2011 , Blogger Simone said...

Christ you lucky thing, no need for concealer anyways! I usually slap on MAC F&B, Bobbi Brown Concealer, MUFE Aqua Cream in Warm Beige on the lids and Coralista on the cheeks! Takes about 8 minutes though..

 
At Friday, May 13, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your skin is beautiful! I can't wait for the Foundation review, I've been waiting to read some before I try it! xx

 
At Friday, May 13, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

Whoo...love the lipstick colour. And this mascara looks amazing, so natural!

 
At Friday, May 13, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty! I'm surprised that Nylon looks so natural. I might have to check that out again.

 
At Friday, May 13, 2011 , Blogger Klara said...

Your skin is so beautiful and the lip colour looks really nice! My 5-ish minute face: Revlon Colorstay foundation, Vichy Dermablend concealer, Max Factor Lash Extension mascara, Benefit Gerbera colour on the cheeks. OK, and then I put on the sheer Essence lipstick, that's it. x

 
At Friday, May 13, 2011 , Blogger konni said...

The lipstick in particular is beautiful. And I'm looking forward to the review of the new Max Factor foundation, very nearly bought it today but then didn't. I wish they sold your skin in a bottle!

 
At Friday, May 13, 2011 , Blogger cornflakegirl said...

You look stunning, so radiant. I'm loving that lipstick.

 
At Friday, May 13, 2011 , Blogger dani@callitbeauty said...

your face is the epitome of ethereal.

great look! very natural, but still polished. and your lashes! gah!

 
At Wednesday, May 18, 2011 , Blogger Nomadic D. said...

my 5 minute face: a touch of whatever foundation is my favorite of the moment wherever I need it, Nars cream blush in Penny Lane with a but of either Benefit Coralista or Nars Madly on top, Guerlain kohl powder liner in Oriental Metal and a swipe of Maybelline Full 'N Soft mascara in brownish black.

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

 
At Sunday, May 22, 2011 , Blogger ArtDonatella said...

Wow, you look so beautiful, and naturally 'made-up'! Loving this, I could never pull off this natural make-up look! xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home