This Page

has been moved to new address

Elemis Fresh Skin - Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Elemis Fresh Skin - Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Elemis Fresh Skin - Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash

Back in the day my entire knowledge of skincare was Simple moisturiser. I picked up my first bottle when I was about 12 years old after reading an interview in Top Of The Pops Magazine about Pop Star Beauty Secrets. The girls in Steps kept harping on about the importance of hydrating your skin, so me - being an uneducated child - started covering my face in water every 10 minutes. It wasn't until I saw an advert during SM:TV live a few weeks later for Simple (in which they repeatedly used the word "hydrating") that I finally latched on to what I was meant to be doing...

Which is why I'd have given anything to have had this range back then: Elemis Fresh Skin.


Aimed at consumers in their teenage years, this collection of cleansers, masks and moisturisers is without a doubt the perfect introduction to the world of skincare. I've been working my way through the entire ensemble and have been repeatedly blown away by the textures, scents and ingredients used. One item that has really caught my eye is the pore busting Skin Glow Exfoliating Wash - a radiance boosting scrub packed full of Jojoba beans, Mandarin and Cherry powder.


Skin Glow squeezed from tube/ blended out

Gentle enough to be used on a daily basis, this light textured gel is absolutely fool proof to apply. The particles within the mixture are neither too large or scratchy, meaning even exfoliator amateurs won't risk any surface damage to the skin. It removes easily with just a splash of warm water, instantly revealing a brighter and more radiant complexion - results I can't help but love.

Personally I think this product is too good to be left to the teens. Priced at £12 for a 100ml bottle, I think for a piece of Elemis' professional know-how this is great value for money. I know I'll definitely be repurchasing.

Elemis Fresh Skin - Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash is available from feelunique.com for £12.

*this product was a free sample obtained by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home