This Page

has been moved to new address

Beauty Buffet

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Beauty Buffet

Sunday 22 May 2011

Beauty Buffet

- This week saw the much anticipated release of GlossyBox UK; a savvy system that allows you to experience samples of high-end beauty products for just £10 a month. I have to say the first box - in terms of value alone - is strikingly impressive. Featuring both a FULL SIZED Nars Orgasm Illuminator (rrp £21.50) and All For Eve Lipstick (rrp £10.50) I've been hugely impressed with the quality on offer, not to mention the beautiful packaging. Whilst I already own the Nars' product, it'll make a fantastic back up or present. The sceptical part of me is interested to see what Box 2 has in-store, but if it carries on at this rate then By Jove! This is definitely a scheme to sign up to!




- This week myself and a quartet of awesome beauty bloggers were given the amazing opportunity to guest blog on Heatworld - check it out by clicking here!

- I you love nail varnish. I love burgers. So I can't help but be disturbingly drawn to Burgers & Nails. So gorgeous yet so, so greasy!

- Highstreet favourites Cowshed and Whistles have teamed up to produce one of the most summery collaborations on the market. Packaged in gorgeous bright red bottles embellished with a quirky hoof/heart/polka dot motif, this mini collection will not only look amazing on your bathroom shelf, but also keep your skin in tip top condition. Buy either in store or online here.

- And finally, this Thurday is the Beauty Bite's 1st birthday! We'll be celebrating all week by looking back at some of my favourite products and posts - plus, you could win over £150 worth of skincare - pop back tomorrow to find out all!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Sunday, May 22, 2011 , Blogger Nomadic D. said...

I love that nars orgasm illuminator, mentioned it here on my blog:

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/2011/04/holy-grail-reconsidered.html

Curious to see what you think about it too. That GlossyBox sounds like a great deal!

http://nomadic-d.blogspot.com/

 
At Sunday, May 22, 2011 , Blogger Forever Miss Vanity said...

Absolutely adore the Glossy Box.The products were great for the price and I can't wait to see what products come next month.

Your blog is very pretty btw, I'm following.

xx

www.forevermissvanity.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home