This Page

has been moved to new address

NIA 24 Sun Damage Prevention UVA/UVB Sunscreen SPF30

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: NIA 24 Sun Damage Prevention UVA/UVB Sunscreen SPF30

Friday 10 June 2011

NIA 24 Sun Damage Prevention UVA/UVB Sunscreen SPF30

It would be foolish to try and dress sunscreen up as something it isn't. Whilst I'll happily sit online comparing coral lipsticks for hours upon end, sun cream has never been a product I've ever put much thought or effort into - which is a bit stupid really, considering not only am I very pale but I also break out with sunburn just by standing next to a window. However, this summer has seen me stumble upon one formula that takes damage prevention to a new level of fancy...


NIA 24 is possibly one of the most advanced - and interesting - sun protection products on the market. Containing Pro Niacin (which improves skin tone, texture and hyperpigmentation) , this non-greasy lotion quickly absorbs into the skin, decadently moisturising the surface with lashings of yummy yummy mango butter. Snazzy!


Nia 24 Swatched/ lightly rubbed in

I've been using this SPF 30 lotion for the past 3 weeks and have been hugely impressed with the results. Offering the highest PA level available, NIA 24 helps protect the skin from harsh elements that can cause both weakening and premature ageing. Light enough to be used under make up without adding shine or grease, I've been fortunate enough to experience no break outs since my trial began- surprising, considering the richness of this cream.

Priced at £37 you'd be right to wince. Whilst I don't think this is a must have for all (stick to the soltan!), those of you with mature or very pale skin might appreciate the technology packed inside this tube. As someone who can visibly see their skin become damaged during an afternoon in the sun, this formula has really helped not only reduce the pigmentation of my freckles but also the prominence of any wrinkles (yes, I know! I don't have many but they are there!).

Summer is a difficult time of year for my skin, yet I'm confident with NIA 24 this season will see a lot less redness and a bit more radiance; great for both my confidence and my health. If you want a bit more oomph to your sunscreen than this is a brand to definitely check out.

NIA 24 Sun Damage Prevention UVA/UVB Sunscreen SPF30 is available from spacenk.co.uk for £37

*this product was a free sample obtained by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At Friday, June 10, 2011 , Blogger To ELLE and Back said...

You had me at mango....mmmm

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home