This Page

has been moved to new address

Tattoo Brite

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Tattoo Brite

Thursday 13 January 2011

Tattoo Brite

OK, so perhaps this isn't entirely the most "beauty" related of products, but those of you with tattoos will no doubt appreciate the properties of this ink enhancing lotion.


Tattoo Brite is an anti ageing SPF 20 cream that promises to both protect and brighten all types of skin art. Suitable for use all over the body, the technology works by sinking down to the skin's dermal level and hydrating the ink; this instantly causes greater clarity to the pigmentation leaving your tats looking both brighter and bolder.


Tattoo Brite swatched

The lotion itself is quite watery and quickly absorbs into the skin. When applied to a large black arm tattoo (around 13 years old) the colour intensity immediately became more prominent, resulting in several areas of sun damage to visibly darken. If you've got tattoos that are fading then this formula is a great fix. It won't provide a permanent result but when applied daily works fantastically well as both a sunscreen and protective measure against further discolouration. Available in original or sensitive skin, Tattoo Brite is ideal for summer body prep - after all, why gets tats if you're not going to show them off?!

*Several Beauty Bite readers have experienced problems ordering through the tattoobrite website, because of this we recommend purchasing your cream through Urban Outfitters.*

Tattoo Brite is available from Urban Outfitters (USA), Colette (Paris) and tattoobrite.com for $24.99

*this product was purchased by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At Thursday, January 13, 2011 , Blogger Gaby Fauchon said...

Oh that looks cool, thanks!

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need a volunteer to show the before-and-after!

 
At Thursday, January 13, 2011 , Blogger My Lips But Better said...

Now I'm curious, what's your tattoo look like? :)

 
At Friday, January 14, 2011 , Blogger ihavemostlybeen said...

Daughter would love this, her Mum not so much!

 
At Sunday, January 16, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I like the sound of that!! not that I have colour in it but would love
something specifically for tattoos to hydrate & intensify the black! thanks ;-))

 
At Tuesday, March 01, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

TATTOOBRITE.COM fraudulently took my credit card info and charged me for the item I ordered. They gave me an order#. THEY NEVER SENT ME THE ITEM AND THEY REFUSE TO RESPOND TO MY NUMEROUS E-MAILS TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I had to report them to my credit card company for fraudulently eliciting my credit card info and fraudulently charging it.

 
At Tuesday, March 01, 2011 , Blogger The Beauty Bite said...

@Anon - sorry to hear you had such problems with your order. I have to admit the customer service team never responded to any of my e-mails either but my product did arrive safely. It's probably best to buy it from a retailer such as urban outfitters or colette.

 
At Wednesday, April 27, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately , I have had the same issue as the previous person. I ordered two tubes from their web site and I have yet to receive it. I looked them up on BBB and they have a F. There number that is listed on the BBB is also disconnected.
DO NOT ORDER from them!

 
At Tuesday, July 05, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I really want to buy this stuff and it's sold out at Urban Outfitters and Colette. I kind of want to roll the dice and order it from the website, but i don't know if it'd be worth it. Thanks for sharing experiences!

Mabel

Mabel Time

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home