This Page

has been moved to new address

Love & Toast Gin and Lime Lip Balm

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Love & Toast Gin and Lime Lip Balm

Sunday 23 January 2011

Love & Toast Gin and Lime Lip Balm

Whilst the laws of society suggest 9 o'clock in the morning is perhaps far too early for drinking, most days I'm already liberally consuming my third Gin & Lime on the hazy commute to work. That is, consuming it ON MY FACE!



Love & Toast 'get' skincare. Beautifully packaged amongst a glory of bright colours and quirky visuals, you'd be hard pushed to find a more energetic brand when it comes to selling old faithfuls such as lip balm and hand cream. I'm absolutely addicted to this citrusy spirited affair, packed full of vitamin E, shea butter and olive oil to name but a few, these gorgeously tasty treats also double up as perfectly pretty presents for friends (cherry and lemonade flavour anyone). Free from petroleum, this balm is non greasy, ultra light and an absolute breeze to wear. Perhaps not the most intense product for winter, this will definitely be locked on my lips all spring, if not for the tingly taste and comfort, but the addictive glossy finish.

Come on then bar man, pour me another one!

Love & Toast Lip Balm is available in a variety of flavours from asos.com for £5.50 (reduced from £12)

*this product was purchased by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, January 23, 2011 , Blogger The Student's Guide To Nail Polish said...

Lol lol. I wasn't judging or anything btw. I had this mental image of you on the train, sipping on a gin and tonic in a classy way, until I realised that it was about a lip balm :P

 
At Sunday, January 23, 2011 , Blogger Lola Rose said...

I have been lusting after this for ages! I just can't decide which flavour I want!

Lola xx

 
At Tuesday, February 22, 2011 , Anonymous Shea Butter said...

Even though I found them on sale I had no problem re-purchasing at the full price. Though they are a bit pricey, they're worth it, especially during the winter season in New York City. I like to apply at night because the heat from my home dries up my lips when I sleep, and when I wake up my lips are horribly chapped.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home