This Page

has been moved to new address

The Beauty Bite Detox: Me

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: The Beauty Bite Detox: Me

Saturday 1 January 2011

The Beauty Bite Detox: Me

And so it begins...

Day 1 of my 7 day make up detox has officially kicked off!



Being a complete skincare junkie I don't feel too freaked out facing the world without foundation - it's actually the lack of mascara that's sending my insecurities racing. I'm due to start a new TV job this week, (anyone who works in TV will know just how glamorous some people in the office like to take things) so yes, I no doubt guarantee I will feel horribly uncomfortable come my first day.

I'm not quite sure what I expect to learn from this week - perhaps nothing - but anything that could help me accept my own skin a bit more is definitely a good thing.

Happy New Year everyone! I feel hungover.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At Saturday, January 01, 2011 , Blogger The Student's Guide To Nail Polish said...

Same. I actually don't wear foundation that often (or if I do, it's very light mineral coverage) but take away my mascara/eyeliner and I'll scream.

 
At Saturday, January 01, 2011 , Blogger sugar sugar said...

you're still pretty even without foundie. goodluck with detox! i hope it does wonders for you. :)

 
At Saturday, January 01, 2011 , Blogger dani@callitbeauty said...

your skin is flawless!

 
At Sunday, January 02, 2011 , Blogger Jen W said...

you have such an amazing glow. sigh.

 
At Tuesday, January 04, 2011 , Blogger Rosalyn said...

Wow you have the most amazing skin. Mine is awful at the moment, so very jealous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home