This Page

has been moved to new address

Space NK Sale

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Space NK Sale

Saturday 25 December 2010

Space NK Sale

Space NK have some incredible beauty deals hitting the shelves today - and if the activity from their website is anything to go by - items are going fast. I personally hate Christmas Day sales but due to the rate at which these products are disappearing, I wouldn't be a very good beauty blogger if I didn't share the info! If you fancy saving at least 50% on Nude, Lipstick Queen, By Terry, Eve Lom and Kiehls then head over to spacenk.co.uk to check it out.



Highlights Include:
200ml Nude Cleansing Oil - £28 reduced to £10
By Terry Light Expert Mineral Foundation - £38 reduced to £15
Lipstick Queen 5 minutes of Fame Gloss Set - £22 reduced to £11
Darphin Wrinkle Corrective Serum - £112 reduced to £56
125ml Lubatti Celulite Oil - £38 reduced to £12
Laura Mercier Pistachio Trio - £55 reduced to £27.50
Eve Lom Ultimate Collection - £60 reduced to £30

(p.s Hope you're all having a wonderfully fantastic day! I'm off to go and watch my mum stick bows to her head...someone found the sherry...x)

2 Comments:

At Saturday, December 25, 2010 , Anonymous Sophie Spec said...

Thanks for telling me about this! You sent me one of those nude skincare sample sets a few weeks ago and I've been waiting for a sale / discount to buy some of the products I liked in the set. I came to check out your site and saw this post and instantly went onto spaceNK and bought two nude cleansing oils. Thanks so much! Sophie

 
At Sunday, December 26, 2010 , Blogger The Beauty Bite said...

@ Sophie - My pleasure! The 200ml bottles last FOR AGES, so I expect 2 packs will probably keep you going until 2012...!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home