This Page

has been moved to new address

Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum

Friday 24 December 2010

Tom Ford Black Orchid Eau De Parfum

When it comes to describing scents I'm certainly not the most decadently descriptive of people. Whilst others flourish in a whirl of seductive adjectives, all I ever seem to muster up is "Yeah. That's alright."

Which is why I'm seriously hooked on this:



Tom Ford's Black Orchid. It's more than alright. It's bloody lovely.

Space NK describe it as 'Dramatic top notes of black truffle, ylang ylang, bergamot and blackcurrant with a dark floral and rich fruit middle accord deepened by lotus wood and balanced by parchouli, incense, vetiver, vanilla, warm balsam and sandalwood' - in other words, this scent has legs and it's not afraid to use them.

Black Orchid is easily one of the sexiest smells I've ever encountered, and I'm slightly shocked at my own tastes regarding how much I enjoy wearing it. This really is glamour in every sense of the word, plus the beautiful aromas linger on the skin for absolutely hours.

Tall, dark and handsome; if you encounter this perfume in the January sales then I dare you to resist...

Tom Ford Black Orchid is available from selected fragrance retailers worldwide and spacenk.co.uk (prices starting at £30)

*this product was purchased by the Beauty Bite*

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Sunday, July 10, 2011 , Blogger Ale said...

I adore this too. I have the hair mist. Gorgeous! Great blog btw. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home