This Page

has been moved to new address

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint SPF15

It's been a labour of love. Having spent over 3 years in the making, this Thursday (September 8th) sees the official launch of the much anticipated debut make up product from skincare goddess Liz Earle. Ladies, please welcome Sheer Skin Tint:


Containing ingredients such as avocado and vitamin E to name but a few, this rich base is somewhat thick in texture, rapidly setting against the skin making initial application tricky to blend. Best worked in with your finger tips, after a few days use I was able to get the clean, even finish I desire, but be warned - this thing can be hard to budge after 10 seconds on the skin so always work quickly.

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint in 01 Bare swatched/ lightly sheered out

Available in 3 sheer shades (01 Bare, 02 Beige and 03 Beach) I sit comfortably within the pale bracket of 01. When applied onto the face the slight yellow tone warms up the complexion whilst gently muting down any areas of excessive redness. Whilst its not enough to mask the rosy flush of my cheeks, it does a sterling job at pulling together my colouring, creating a fresher, brighter and healthier appearance to the skin.

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint 01 applied to bare skin (no other make up except mascara)

Providing what's essentially light to semi-medium coverage, Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint offers mineral UV protection of SPF 15. I find the finish is generally more dewy than overly reflective or greasy, adding a subtle trace of luminosity to the skin which I can't help but adore. The neutral, somewhat bland smell will either be a hit or miss depending on how you feel about scented foundations. Personally I like it. 5 minutes after application I can no longer feel, smell or see any trace of product - exactly what you want in any good foundation.


Extreme close up of product on skin

Priced at a rather reasonable £21 for 40ml, this is a superb addition to the Liz Earle line and something I can envision many women snapping up to trial. Due to the thickness in its texture I can see this working well for a majority of age ranges. Sliding onto the skin providing all day beautiful, glowing coverage that doesn't accentuate pores or dry patches, it also leaves the face feeling silky smooth after removal. In other words - I bloody love it!

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint launches on Thursday 8th September. Check out the website for details on how to pre-order.

*this product was a free sample obtained by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 06, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have this on pre-order and am beside myself with excitement, I am 45 and cannot sleep for excitement (!) I love how it looks on your skin but will be interested to see how it copes with my constant companions of thread veins, open pores and blackheads - thanks for your review. Jan

 
At Tuesday, September 06, 2011 , Blogger dani@callitbeauty said...

this looks amazing! can't wait to try it out :).

 
At Tuesday, September 06, 2011 , Blogger Jenn said...

Looks great!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home