This Page

has been moved to new address

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation

Sunday 21 August 2011

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation

Launching in the UK this October, right now I have nothing but utter love for this fruity foundation.


Available in a range of 6 shades, this base follows in the footsteps of the original Healthy Mix formula with the added flourish of vitamins, antioxidants and fruits - such as pomegranate and lychee - to help promote longer lasting natural radiance. Whilst being relatively sheer in it's coverage, this base offers a light and dewy complexion that both looks and feels refreshingly natural against the skin. If you're someone who doesn't like the sensation of feeling heavy product on your face, Healthy Mix Serum's ultra light texture is a fantastic alternative to thicker radiance foundations.

Shade 52 Swatched/ lightly sheered out

I picked up a bottle last month during a trip to Belgium, and whilst at the time I believed I was purchasing the lightest shade on offer, I actually grabbed the second tone on the 6 colour scale:Vanille 52. Grouped into 3 brackets of 2 (Fair, Medium and Matte), 52 is a yellow based option that sits closely to the likes of Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua B10. Thanks to the sheerness of this formula it's pretty easy to buff down any of the colours to find a suitable match. I've been using a large bronzing brush to apply 52 and am able to lighten it just enough to work against my cool, pink complexion - a bit of effort but worth it.

Healthy Mix Serum applied to bare skin

Lasting around 8 hours wear without feeling at all greasy or dull, Healthy Mix Serum leaves the skin looking beautifully soft and radiant even after removal. The smooth, light texture of this base makes it a great choice for all skin types - it won't clog pores, it won't sit on dry patches, it won't slip on oily areas. In fact, as long as you're happy with a light to medium coverage, I can see this working beautifully for the majority thanks to it's comfortable formula and gorgeous scent.


Extreme close up of product on skin

This is without a doubt my favourite high street base of the year: it performs well, feels delicate against the skin, sits weightlessly on the face and gives an immediate natural glow. Already available to buy in selected European countries, those of you who aren't able to pick up a bottle just yet, do trust me when I say it'll be worth the wait.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum is available in the UK from October 2011 priced at £10.99.

*this product was purchased by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At Sunday, August 21, 2011 , Blogger Sukie said...

I love all of Bourjois' foundations! Can't wait for this one to hit the shops! xx

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2011 , Blogger Passing Fancy said...

It's my fav one <3 beats even Chanel vitalumiere Aqua for me:) I do use 51 and it's the perfect shade for my fair skin tone :)

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2011 , Blogger Hannah said...

You have the most amazing skin!! I love your freckles. Looks like a nice foundation.

Hannah xo

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2011 , Blogger Michelle said...

Ooh, a yellow foundation. I need to try this; my skin's so yellow, everything seems too pink for me :(

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It does look like a great texture, but you have such gorgeous skin anyway. Thanks for the review. Jan

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2011 , Blogger shanice said...

I have so much love for Bourjois foundations! Such good quality :) x

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2011 , Anonymous organic lipstick said...

Skin serum sounds very good.The glow is very evident from the picture also.It is good for the skin in the long run.Nice to know about such products from the se discussions.

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2011 , Blogger Jenn said...

You have really beautiful skin!

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2011 , Blogger Amy said...

Will it be replacing the normal healthy mix, or is it just a new foundation? Looks gorgeous! :) xx

beautyfashionlife25.blogspot.com

 
At Sunday, August 21, 2011 , Blogger dontcallmejessie said...

I can't wait for this! The original Healthy Mix is my HG foundation - I hope I can find this on ASOS eventually!

 
At Tuesday, August 23, 2011 , Blogger Ashley said...

Maybe this will be the first Bourjois foundation I try. I just hope one of the 6 shades suit me!

 
At Tuesday, August 23, 2011 , Blogger The Beauty Bite said...

@Amy - I'm 99% sure it's just an extension of the range. The original is good, it would be a shame to lose it!

 
At Tuesday, August 23, 2011 , Blogger Amy said...

Oooh good! i love the original Healthy Mix, so I'll have to try this, thanks :) xx

 
At Tuesday, August 23, 2011 , Blogger JoselinDesilva said...

I am a big fan of the original healthy mix foundation. And this looks amazing too! I will be purchasing this when I run out!

xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home