This Page

has been moved to new address

Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF15

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF15

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF15

Burt's Bees is one brand that continuously impresses me with it's wide range of affordable, high quality formulas. It seems almost every time I pop into Boots they have another beautifully packaged addition to add to their repertoire, focusing on soothing, natural ingredients to help both gently maintain and protect the condition of skin. One item that's found it's way firmly into my daily routine is the royal jelly based Radiance Day Lotion:


Made up from 98.2% natural product, this specially formulated cream uses the nourishing qualities of royal jelly to help boost the skins overall radiance. Each and every morning I automatically lean to my left, pump out a modest portion of lotion and lightly massage it over my face. The texture is thin and creamy, coating the skin with an instantly transparent layer of light sun protection - an easy solution for anyone whose favourite foundation might be lacking an added SPF. After several weeks use I feel my complexion is visually bright and clear, particularly on the cheeks where I tend to work the product in slightly deeper. Yet it's on a day to day basis, especially after I've applied a light layer of make up before work, that I really feel my skin is at it's most glowy.


Radiance Day Lotion pumped directly from the bottle

If you're someone who feels their complexion is perhaps looking a bit more lacklustre than usual, Radiance Day Lotion is an accessible product to try. Whilst the results I've had have been fairly modest, the formula itself feels comfortable and hydrating on the skin, leaving my face free from pesky flakes or irritating dry patches. As a morning moisturiser and light make up base this fits the bill perfectly, especially thanks to it's gorgeous scent and quick absorption speed. Hand on my heart I can safely say this will remain part of my routine for many years to come.

Burt's Bees Radiance Day Lotion SPF15 is available from selected stores worldwide and burtsbees.co.uk for £19.99 (55g)

*this product was a free sample obtained by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 02, 2011 , Anonymous Arianne said...

I've only once tried this on the back of my hand, and like you, I fell in love. I don't know why I still don't own this. Thanks for the reminder, and great review as usual!

 
At Tuesday, August 02, 2011 , Blogger Holly said...

I am a huge fan of Burt's Bees! Such a good company! Follow me on my new beauty blog:
ultaismycandystore.blogspot.com

-Holly

 
At Tuesday, August 02, 2011 , Blogger Monika @ RocailleWrites said...

I've been wondering about the line for quite some time. Do you know if the lotion contains any acids (AHA/BHA)? x

 
At Tuesday, August 02, 2011 , Blogger The Beauty Bite said...

@Arianne - I know what you mean! Burt's Bees is one brand I always swatch in store, gawp at how amazingly lovely the formula is and then forget to buy it for 5 months. Whenever I do though I'm always impressed. Let me know how you get on with it!

@Holly - Thanks for the comment - I'll check out your blog!

@Rocaille - It has Zinc Oxide (3%) in the sunscreen part of it, but I'm not quite sure about the rest.

 
At Wednesday, August 03, 2011 , Blogger Torrie said...

This post was just what I needed to read! I just recently bought a BB cleanser and now I'm thinking I may need to try this lotion because my face could use the boost! Great review :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home