This Page

has been moved to new address

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Secret Blush

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Secret Blush

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Secret Blush

They say a lady never tells her secrets, but then again, I AIN'T NO LADY!


After falling head over heels in love with Bare Minerals iridescent Giddy Pink blush, I was eager to check out their much talked about matte formulas to provide a more natural and subtle warmth to the skin. Several hours were spent swatching, many sales assistants were told not to help, but in the end I finally stumbled upon this beauty...


Secret is a deep plummy rose pink that sits on the skin with an almost airbrushed effect. It's an absolutely fantastic choice if you're choosing to focus on a bold lip or strong eye, especially when you consider how smooth and natural it looks once applied.


Secret Blush swatched

Application is deliciously smooth and pigmented, meaning that - once again - a little dose of product sure goes a long way. Although the tone is not quite as bright and zingy as I usually go for, in terms of creating evening looks, Secret has most definitely been my weapon of choice.

If you're a fan of the more natural contoured look than this shade should definitely float your boat.

Secret Blush is available from Bare Escentuals counters worldwide and feelunique.com for the reduced price of £14.50

*this product was purchased by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 22, 2011 , Blogger The Student's Guide To Nail Polish said...

Looks good! I prefer matte blushes myself, so this is quite appealing.

 
At Tuesday, February 22, 2011 , Blogger Monika @ RocailleWrites said...

Love it. I've been thinking of getting their matte foundation for quite some time now, but first, I need to use up the ones I have! x

 
At Tuesday, February 22, 2011 , Blogger guitarrasara said...

Interesting. Secret was originally an eye shadow, and is one of my favorite blushes! Good thing BE has released a full size blush :)

 
At Tuesday, February 22, 2011 , Blogger Liz (Beauty Reductionista) said...

Looks like a beautiful colour! I'll have to check it out the next time I pass Bare Minerals.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home