This Page

has been moved to new address

Free BodyForm Travel Tins

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Free BodyForm Travel Tins

Wednesday 28 July 2010

Free BodyForm Travel Tins

Alright, so it's not exactly beauty as such, but these might just be the prettiest element of your ever glorious time of the month:



Available in 10 feminine styles (including fabric pouches to hold tampons), these metallic marvels are hugely welcome in our life after we once - mistakenly - repeatedly tapped a sanitary towel against a london underground ticket barrier. With one of these knocking about in our bag, we'll never be embarrassed ever again. At least, not when it comes to unintentionally showing off our period products.

Bodyform pads are available at drug stores nationwide - including Superdrug, where all packs are currently £1.

*this product was purchased by the Beauty Bite*

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 28, 2010 , Blogger Leanne OCD said...

Oh the joys of grabbing your purse from your bag, only to find a tampon/towel attached! hehe

These are a great idea. Do they come free with the products, or do you purchase separately?

 
At Wednesday, July 28, 2010 , Blogger dani@callitbeauty said...

these are so pretty! it definitely beats my "take-a-stealthy-look-around-then-quickly-shove-it-in-your-pocket" routine!

-dani
http://callitbeauty.blogspot.com/

 
At Wednesday, July 28, 2010 , Blogger The Beauty Bite said...

@ Leanne OCD - they come free with the pads, but in my local store people seem to be stealing them - so double check the top of your packet if you buy one!

 
At Wednesday, July 28, 2010 , Blogger Ms. Wedgie said...

I saw an advert for these and was cooing over them! When I pointed them out to my bloke he said 'those are quite cool patterns...what are they for, make up?' When I told him he started pulling faces! hahaha Nothing makes a man more uncomfortable than things relating to 'surfing the crimson wave' lol

@dani@callitbeauty your comment made me laugh...I know that look well! I think everyone does it! :)

 
At Thursday, July 29, 2010 , Blogger Unknown said...

I annoyed the man at my tescos like crazy.. he had to go into the stock room and find me the instyle mags! Not a happy bunny!

great blog follow me too :)

mythology20.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home