This Page

has been moved to new address

Deal Of The Day: Clinique Moisture Surge

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Deal Of The Day: Clinique Moisture Surge

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Deal Of The Day: Clinique Moisture Surge

I trust most U.K readers will have no doubt already stocked up on the generous Clinique/Glamour Giveaway - but when it comes to grabbing a bargain, there's one you REALLY don't want to miss...



Whilst some of the freebies don't work out too well (For instance, The Liquid Facial Soap actually costs MORE per 100ml in this deal) the main star of the show is without a doubt Moisture Surge, a multi purpose hydrating lotion that can be used as a nifty make up base or refreshing gel mask. In the shops this retails for the equivalent of £60 per 100ml. With Glamour magazine you can pick up 120ml for £8.

NEED I SAY MORE?!

If you're looking to make the most savvy savings by stocking up on mags then this is definitely the way to go. I mix it in daily with my foundation to help minimise my pores and add extra, subtle hydration. Suitable for all skin types, this is definitely a freebie not to be missed!

What Clinique goodies have you all stocked up on? That Lipgloss is just a little bit amazing...

Glamour Magazine is available from selected retailers nationwide priced at £2.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 09, 2011 , Blogger Gaby Fauchon said...

I've heard great things about this moisturizer, might give it a try x

 
At Thursday, March 10, 2011 , Blogger StellieStellina said...

I bought 5 of the magazines to get the gifts! Well worth it though for only £2 each, fantastic deal. I got the Moisture Surge, Superbalm Gloss, All About Eyes, 7 Day Scrub Cream and High Impact Mascara...all for a tenner - bargain!x
http://www.brightonfashionweek.co.uk/2011-03-09-feeling-fruity

 
At Sunday, March 13, 2011 , Blogger Unknown said...

I love Clinique, but have never tried this one out. Think I might pick it up next time I need to re-stock my Clinique.

I wish Glamour did giveaways like that here in Canada! Or, at least to their subscribers (of which I am one!)

http://caffeinatedbeauty.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home