This Page

has been moved to new address

MAC & Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: MAC & Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday

Monday 22 November 2010

MAC & Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday

This Friday sees the limited UK launch of MAC's latest collaboration with gorgeous US rapper and style icon Nicki Minaj. Available exclusively at selfridges.com and maccosmetics.co.uk, this creamy satin formula takes the name 'Pink Friday' in honour of the singer's latest album.



If you fancy a piece of the action then be quick; this lippy is only available to purchase for the following four Fridays: November 26th, December 3rd, December 10th and December 17th. After that - it's gone for good! To celebrate the newest addition to MAC's enviable collaboration repertoire, Nicki revealed the inspiration behind her custom made shade:


"This shade is similar to the one I've worn for years by M·A·C but with a little extra ZING! I wanted a color that represented female empowerment as well as euphoria! The color makes u feel free to rule the world. Its sexy, yet fun! It pops! Its theatrical! It turns heads! No matter your age, Pink Friday makes u feel like you're the life of the party!

I've been wearing M·A·C products since my High School prom. I actually got it done at a M·A·C counter. From that day on, I've been hooked! I've always felt like M·A·C represents women of all colors and shades. The make- up always feels like it was custom made for your skin, your shade, your beauty regimen. The day I sat down with them I was very nervous. This had been my dream for a very long time. Surprisingly, they made me feel right at home. They had researched my pictures, my music, my fans! The staff seemed more like family than co-workers. It was a great experience."

If you're a fan of Nicki's pop out style or just a sucker for full blown Barbie pinks, this lipstick will be the perfect start to your weekend.

Pink Friday is available exclusively at selfridges.com and maccosmetics.co.uk from November 26th.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 23, 2010 , Blogger Unknown said...

I just found your blog and I have to say it's jumped straight to one of my favourites ever!
I love all your honest reviews and swatches, seriously, it's amazing!
You're very pretty too :)
I hope this doesn't sound creepy!
Lauren ox

 
At Friday, November 26, 2010 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaga looked awful on me, this will too :( Passing.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home