This Page

has been moved to new address

Nars Etrusque Eyeshadow

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Nars Etrusque Eyeshadow

Thursday 18 November 2010

Nars Etrusque Eyeshadow

If eyes are the windows to the soul then this shadow must be the equivalent of pure gold threaded luxurious silk curtains.


Smooth and buttery, Etrusque has to be one of Nars' greatest shadows in terms of both pigmentation and texture. It's golden antique colour applies true to pan and, when primed, remains effortlessly crease free.


The warm tone works surprising well on cool skin tones making this the ideal shade for all complexions. If you're looking for a dramatic evening eye but are bored of the trusted smokey effect then this teamed with lashings of chocolate brown eyeliner will provide the perfect substitute.

Etrusque swatched

Free from large flecks of glitter and shimmer, if you're a fan of metallics then Etrusque is without a doubt a must have.

Etrusque applied to bare eyelids


Etrusque applied to bare eyelids

Nars Etrusque Eyshadow is available from selected stores worldwide and narscosmetics.co.ukfor £16

*this product was purchased by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At Thursday, November 18, 2010 , Blogger Unknown said...

It looks beautiful. It's not a colour that I feel I can carry off but I definitely been admiring it!
Jane x

 
At Thursday, November 18, 2010 , Blogger Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

GORGEOUS!! Stunning. So many adjectives to use.

Michelle
xx

 
At Friday, November 19, 2010 , Blogger dontcallmejessie said...

I love love love this. I asked Santa for this one for Christmas - hope I find it under my tree! ;)

 
At Friday, November 19, 2010 , Blogger MINAKICHU said...

Such a stunning shade! i love it and it looks great on your eyes:-)

 
At Monday, November 22, 2010 , Blogger Imo said...

So lovely, you are right this would look incredible on all skin tones

 
At Monday, September 05, 2011 , Blogger Ida said...

I just found your blog and I love! One thing baffles me though. Why don't you blend the top line of your eyeshadow? I must admit it looks rather weird to me, and I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I just don't understand it?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home