This Page

has been moved to new address

Benefit Gilded Highlighting Pencil

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Benefit Gilded Highlighting Pencil

Monday 1 November 2010

Benefit Gilded Highlighting Pencil

This season why not make this swift little beauty your time saving high light (ho! ho! ho!) of an overall more radiant routine...


Benefit Gilded is a multi functional soft pencil (somewhat similar in texture to that of It Stick) designed to add a deep golden glow to areas of the eyes, lips, cheeks and nose. Suitable for all skin tones, it can be quickly manipulated into a creamy texture by applying moisturiser directly on top - ideal for adding warmth to cooler winter complexions.


Gilded swatched (not blended)

Long wearing, it also doubles up as a vibrant eye shadow which is easily blended using the warmth of the fingertips. Priced at £14, although it's certainly pricey for it's size, it definitely delivers a vast array of uses. I find Benefit usually quite hit and miss in it's products, yet for me, Gilded is probably one of their more stronger creations to date. It's been a permanent staple in my make up bag for several years and I love it just as much now as I did way back in the day.

If you love having a warmer glow to the skin then Gilded is a great product for consideration.

Benefit Gilded is available from benefit counters worldwide and boots.com for £14.

*this product was purchased by the Beauty Bite*

Labels:

2 Comments:

At Monday, November 01, 2010 , Blogger Monika @ RocailleWrites said...

I've been thinking of getting this, but I'm a bit unsure how this would work on my pink toned skin... Looks beautiful in the swatch though! xxx

 
At Monday, November 01, 2010 , Blogger The Beauty Bite said...

@ Rocaille - I'm the same! My skin is a tad too pink to wear this heavily during the day so I usually blend it down with my fingers or apply moisturiser on top to sheer it out. But I find for a night time look it's perfect - it adds the most delicious warm glow. xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home