This Page

has been moved to new address

Free Nude Sample Set For All Beauty Bite Readers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Free Nude Sample Set For All Beauty Bite Readers

Monday 15 November 2010

Free Nude Sample Set For All Beauty Bite Readers

THIS OFFER IS NOW CLOSED!

Don't forget to e-mail your address to thebeautybite@hotmail.com in order to receive your very own free Nude Sample Set!


I've got a few left so if you fancy picking one up for friends or family let me know!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At Monday, November 15, 2010 , Blogger dontcallmejessie said...

How nice! I just e-mailed you! :)

 
At Tuesday, November 16, 2010 , Blogger ihavemostlybeen said...

Yay! I have just received my free sample, thank you very much, really looking forward to trying it, especially the cleansing oil.... will blog my thoughts!

 
At Tuesday, November 16, 2010 , Blogger Karen said...

I got mine today, thank you very much!

 
At Thursday, November 18, 2010 , Blogger Ola said...

Thank you so much for the samples - I got them in the post yesterday and I am LOVING everything. I will definitely be purchasing Age Defying moisturiser when money hits the account!

Oh, you got me hooked... x

 
At Thursday, November 18, 2010 , Blogger Ola said...

Age Defence even... in all the excitement I can't type!

 
At Monday, November 22, 2010 , Blogger Ayaq said...

I finally got my sample. Thank you so much all the way from Malaysia for the opportunity! :D

 
At Tuesday, November 23, 2010 , Anonymous Farah said...

Thanks so much for my gift. It really cheered me up on a cold dark Tuesday! X

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home