This Page

has been moved to new address

Chanel Holiday 2010

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Chanel Holiday 2010

Monday 8 November 2010

Chanel Holiday 2010

Oh mama. It's finally landed on UK soil...


Does anyone else feel slightly weak at the knees?

Magnolia Rouge Coco

Magnolia Rouge Coco swatched

Pulsion Nail Le Vernis

Blush Duo Effect in Tweed Fuchsia

There are already literally hundreds of reviews for this collection online so I'm not entirely sure I can bring anything new to the table here. If you're a Chanel Junkie then most definitely get your hands on the Tweed Blush - not only is it absolutely stunning in the pan, but the powder is pigmented enough to provide you with a whole array of looks depending on what kind of brush you use. I've been trying it out with the Benefit Fan brush and the subtle result is perfect for those who favour the natural English rose look.

Magnolia is easily another stand out from the range but do note that the formula does contain quite a lot of glitter particles, albeit them very, very small.

Did anyone else stop by their local stand today? Which product are you most loving?

Chanel Holiday 2010 is available from Chanel counters across the UK.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At Monday, November 08, 2010 , Blogger Kristie said...

I absolutely love Tweed Fuchsia. It's hands down my HG fuchsia blush that gives such a lovely rosy flush. Enjoy your new goodies :)

 
At Monday, November 08, 2010 , Blogger Unknown said...

Oooh, good news! I really want to get Splash! Ombres d'Eau (Boots points, not real money so I'm not breaking the ban). I need to pop along to a counter very soon.
Jane x

 
At Monday, November 08, 2010 , Blogger Monika @ RocailleWrites said...

I love the nail color, but it doesn't seem very festive to me... The editorial look is gorgeous however :) xxx

 
At Tuesday, November 09, 2010 , Blogger Bones Sharper Than Daggers said...

The nail varnish looks lovely :D

xx

 
At Tuesday, November 09, 2010 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello there :)

Really enjoying your blog; have just set up my own little Dublin-based beauty/fashion/lifestyle blog and am really enjoying it, both the process of writing my own and also, through it, familiarising myself with all the other amazing blogs out there!

Love this Chanel range - deffo going on the Christmas list!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home