This Page

has been moved to new address

Boudreaux's Butt Paste

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Boudreaux's Butt Paste

Thursday 25 November 2010

Boudreaux's Butt Paste

Yes, Butt Paste.


You'd be excused for thinking this product was nothing more than a throwaway gimmick, but I'd challenge anyone to find a quicker, more effective formula. Originally designed to soothe and beat even the most extreme cases of nappy rash, if you have eczema then you need this in your life.

Butt Paste swatched

Formulated by a US pharmacist and pediatrician, Butt Paste (Yes, I'm going to keep saying it) contains 16% Zinc Oxide, Peruvian Balsam, Citric Acid and Castor Oil. Blended to form a thick and heavy cream, the product absorbs slowly providing long term, effective relief from the painful effects of chapped skin. It's the only lotion I've ever used on my Eczema that has completely eradicated the problem - and for that, I'll always love it.

Since reading about the brand 7 years ago, Butt Paste has transformed the lives of many friends and family who suffer from the banes of excessive dry skin. I'll never forget the day my mother marched to a school friends house upon hearing he was suffering from Eczema - she calmly knocked on the door and whispered the words "I have Butt Paste for you" before slowly walking away. It's fair to say he was completely freaked out.

As you can imagine a product named Butt Paste doesn't smell particularly great, plus it stains like no one's business, but in relation to the results it gives a little whiff and mark are no battle. I could't recommend this formula highly enough - plus it's always fun leaving it on display when guests come over...

Boudreaux's Butt Paste is available from selected stores worldwide, amazon.com and buttpaste.com

*this product was purchased by the Beauty Bite*

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Thursday, November 25, 2010 , Blogger Blusherine said...

I love the design of the bottle! :-)
(I almost wrote buttle...) :-))

 
At Thursday, November 25, 2010 , Blogger My Autistic Adventure said...

Thank you. My daughter has horrific eczema so I'm going to look into getting some of this for her.

 
At Thursday, November 25, 2010 , Blogger konni said...

If someone turned up at my front door to tell me I should smear butt paste on myself I'd be ringing the police :D

Is it good for rashes in general I wonder?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home