This Page

has been moved to new address

October: A Monthly Beauty Feast

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: October: A Monthly Beauty Feast

Sunday 31 October 2010

October: A Monthly Beauty Feast


I always think of October as a bit of a tease when it comes to the world of beauty. Whilst we pack away our summer essentials and prepare for colder months, October comes and dangles the most delicious products right in front of our eyes whilst cheekily chanting "You can't have this yet!" Seriously, roll on November - those Christmas collections are making me itch!

Anyway, cravings asides, here are just some of the goodies I've been enjoying these past 31 days:

Life NK Everlasting Lip Care
Space NK gave these out free to customers earlier this year to celebrate Valentines day. It's both light and non greasy, which makes it ideal for applying before matte lipstick.

Bobbi Brown Extra SPF 25 Tinted Moisturising Balm
I love this product so, so, so much! If you're prone to dry, flaky skin then definitely look into this ultra rich formula. Not only does it leave the skin looking unbelievably radiant, it also provides light to medium coverage.

L'Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro in Grey Obsession
I only purchased this the other day but I'm already seriously loving this shade selection. Greys and silvers compliment my blue eyes perfectly - and the quirky dip tray packaging is pretty nifty too!

Rimmel Lash Accelerator
I've been using this since September and although I can't say if it's actually visibly lengthened my lashes, I do really love the bold effect it gives.

MAC Darkly My Dear Blush
I was so excited to attend MAC's first blogger event last month and this blush, unexpectedly, has turned out to be my favourite piece from the V.V collection. It's perfect for adding contour and warmth to cooler complexions - I'm seriously addicted!

Benefit High Beam
This highlighter is ideal for subtle daytime shimmer. I've been using it over Shu Uemura's Stage Glow to add a bit more gleam to the brow bone.

Bobbi Brown Buff Lipgloss
We all have one, right? That product that sits in the drawer for months whilst we ponder why on earth we bought it until, randomly, one day we stick it on and fall head over heels in love. This gloss is exactly that.

5 Comments:

At Sunday, October 31, 2010 , Blogger Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

love these types of lists! I need to get High Beam one of these days. Buff gloss looks nice!

 
At Sunday, October 31, 2010 , Blogger Veronika said...

i am loving high beam as well :) is the buff gloss the one in the pot that almost looks like concealer? how does it look on? I'm intrigued :)

 
At Monday, November 01, 2010 , Blogger The Beauty Bite said...

@Michelle - High beam is awesome! I went to try Moon Beam but when I swatched it the colour came across a tad too metallic against my skin. Let me know if you sample either! xx

@ Veronika - Buff is sitting just above high beam; it's a dark pink based nude and sits quite sheer on the lips. I can't believe I ignored it for so long!! If you like neutrals then this is a good one! xx

 
At Monday, November 01, 2010 , Blogger Kate said...

I skipped the Darkly My Dear blush but now I'm having second thoughts, I think it could work as a nice contour as I'm quite pale skinned too.
Kat x
Don’t forget to enter my giveaway @ Click&Make-Up!

 
At Tuesday, November 02, 2010 , Blogger Laura said...

Can you take a pic wearing the Lash Accelerator? I tried it the other day and was really disappointed! It looked like I was wearing nothing at all. I'll give it another try, but my first impression was not good!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home