This Page

has been moved to new address

Arezoo Kaviani: Queen Of Wax

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Beauty Bite: Arezoo Kaviani: Queen Of Wax

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Arezoo Kaviani: Queen Of Wax

If you want to get waxed then there's only one lady for the job - celeb favourite Arezoo Kaviani. Working with A-list clients such as Gwyneth, Claudia and Reese (to name but a few), this hair removing master is certainly one of London's most prestigious and respected salon owners. Adored by beauty journalists worldwide, I was lucky enough to be given the chance to have my own appointment with the queen of waxing herself. Unfortunately, a nasty case of eczema stopped me dead in my tracks, so I sent my sister (and her specially unshaved legs) to be given the hair removal experience of a life time...



"Arezoo's beauty room is hidden in a discrete flat in the heart of London's bustling Knightsbridge. Possessing only one treatment room, you're guaranteed undivided attention - or for the extremely time pressed client, there's even the option of having several beauticians working on you at once!


The room is spacious and warm, with relaxing music and soothing lighting. Arezoo herself is vibrant, chatty and extremely friendly, not to mention deeply passionate about her craft. She is also a bit of a whizz at astrology, so you might find yourself having your stars read as she works her folic busting magic...


Whilst no waxing will ever be 100% pain free, Arezoo's techniques drastically minimise the discomfort. My bikini line was merely slightly sore, rather than the usual full blown agony. Normally I find the front of the shins to be eyewateringly painful, but this time they were just a bit tender. At the end of the treatment Arezoo offers you an ice cube to rub against the skin - a cooling ritual which I imagine would be particularly welcome after a Brazilian.


However, what made Arezoo's service really stand out from the crowd was her immaculate attention to detail. I often end up having to finish waxes off at home as other salons rarely manage to tackle every hair. I found a single strand on my ankle after a rather thorough inspection, so expect absolutely no messy and time consuming tidy ups after visiting this amazingly talented woman.


Looking at the prices on Arezoo's website, it's only marginally more expensive than the standard city salon. The actual experience was a world away from the norm, and I wouldn't hesitate for a second to book my next wax there."

Find out more details about booking with Arezoo at www.arezoo.co.uk - prices start from £15

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home